Your Premier In-Home
Professional Pet Service Company
Bark at us: firstname.lastname@example.org
telebone: 469-855-PAWS (7297)
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PAWS TEAM MEMBER?
Do you love animals and have a passion working in the pet industry? We are always seeking high energy individuals with flexible schedules that are responsible, reliable and have exceptional customer service skills!
Paws Professional Pet Services has been in business since 2000 and our clients rely on us to care for their pets and home when they can’t be there.
We take great pride in providing professional, reliable, and quality care to ensure the highest level of in-home pet services for our clients.
We do not employ full-time positions and only hire prospective candidates that have the ability to work flexible schedules. We will only consider viable candidates that are serious about working in the pet industry. This means AM visits before work, some mid-day breaks as available, PM visits after work, Late night tuck-in visits and or overnight care at the client's home.
Most of our sitters have been with us for five years or longer and have built long-lasting relationships with their clients. We are only seeking candidates that have the ability to commit to working with us for a minimum of six months or more.
Job qualifications to be a team member of Paws:
- We are only looking to employ people who live in the areas that we service.
- Candidates must be responsible, mature, reliable and prompt
- Candidates must have stong work ethic and very good communication skills and good customer service
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Candidates must be willing to work ALL major holidays.
- Candidates must be comfortable working with dogs and cats of all sizes and temperaments.
- Candidates must have strong animal handling skills and efficiently walk up to three dogs at a time with ease.
- Candidates must be able to effectively manage large and extra large breeds comfortably.
- Candidates must be willing to work in all sorts of inclement weather and or be out in the severe heat.
- Candidates must be able to react quickly in difficult situations and remain calm under pressure
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check.
- Candidates must have a reliable, functional cell phone with texting capability.
- Candidates must have basic computer skills, and have consistent access to a computer for email and high speed internet access daily.
- Candidates must have access to a reliable, functional automobile and retain proof of insurance.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring spouses, partners, friends or children to our client's homes at any time for liability purposes.
- Candidates must have a basic knowledge of pet first aid and feel comfortable addressing basic concerns promptly and efficiently. Pet CPR certified a plus.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PAWS TEAM MEMBER:
- Being entrusted to enter and exit securely our client's homes
- Being attentive to detail and following instructions with accuracy.
- Feeding and watering pets at scheduled times as instructed by client
- Administer medications, which may include pilling animals and or giving injections
- Socializing with the animals, exercising them, and brushing coats.
- Picking up after pets in the house and ensuring we pick up after the pets on walks.
- Scoop and change litter box
- Daily dog walking are included in ALL our visits.
- Overnight sitting at the client's house from 7pm-7am.
- Pet transportion services to and from veterinarian, dog day care, groomer or another location in your vehicle.
- Pick up mail, newspapers, flyers and packages
- Alternating interior and exterior lighting.
- Providing a sense of security for the home.
- Watering plants as needed and or filling the swimming pool
- Pet concierge services as needed.
If you meet our qualifications and would like to be considered for a position with our team, please kindly submit an application below. We will contact you if we feel you are a good fit with our company to set up a personal interview.
Thank you for considering Paws Professional Pet Services.
telebone: 469-855-PAWS (7297)
©Copyright 2015 Paws Professional Pet Service,
All Rights Reserved